Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Poem

I decided I would become an S/W engr. N yeah i can claim now that i did, perhaps I shall a good deal gratify my own vanity

Is this ma destiny or fate or curse whateva . Excuses were many when i started my so called damm thing MCA huhh!!

B.com ra, so am poor at these junk codes ,never had any idea of these magical logic okay so its really hard etc...

Now clear wit a thought that whatever things happened has happened, things happening is happening, things to come will come or may not(least bothered tone!)


So For all those days here is 'A Poem' .

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
To travel both i was clear i never could

Yet i choose the one that was cold
I feared i Wouldn't reach the end even i am old

College life isn't too bad
yet some memories turns me sad

CO was the first basic paper
Marks i scored made me laugh like a doper
("2 0ut of 50 - first internals, first paper!! kudos Anand :-P ")

C and C++ Was my Starting trouble
Clearing them wasn't a big struggle

TCP was my choice for elective
A-Z all the topics was sedative

Accounts class reminds me of k7
But the score i got was just 57

OOPS and OS were the darling of masses
Concepts gets Erased as time passes

Graphics And Maths seemed so plain
But those lectures simply screwed my brain

Lab classes always companied with a good Nap
PRAC results came jumbled with the letters CRAP

Preparing for Networks Was a worst pain
But All those efforts just went in Vain

Sylabbus of JAVA was as vast like well
Preparing them (to me) it was like hell

SPM book was like 'what the fuck!'
Marks in Internal came as duck

Unix was the last paper to give me a boost
But i could do nothing against that Holy Ghost

Exam Prayers were the only ray of hope
At times God even answered with one word nope!!

Campus days started wit CTS
And tat switched me ON like an UPS

Thinking about the characters i met
none except me can find like that,i bet

The memory of all my friends always remain
There can never be another you(ALL) again


  - Anand  Sambamoorthy








0 comments:

Post a Comment